Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Favorite Movie







One of my favorite movies is Erin Brockovich

Direct by Steven Soderbergh and starring Julia Roberts, who is also my favorite actress.



Erin is a unemployed single mother of the children, after losing a personal injury lawsuit against a doctor in a car accident she was in, asks her lawyer, Edward L. Masry, if he can find her a job in compensation for the loss. when you get there begins with an investigation into the health records of a woman from the town of Hinkley. Erin discovered through this that there is a company polluting the water of Hinkley, California. I was sick for everyone in the community. 

Erin begins to more thoroughly investigate everything that happens in Hikley, and realizes that the family of Donna Jensen is not the only disease that presents no problems of contamination, and decides to gamble completely to find the truth, even with all the money problems and in raising their children. Amid all this meets George who happens to be a support in your life and like a father to his children. Erin discovers a document from 1966 that shows a conversation between an executive of San Francisco GPE with the headquarters of the Hinkley station showing that they knew the water was contaminated and did nothing about it and recommended the Hinkley station to keep a secret the neighborhood. The evidence was reviewed by ajudge without a jury and PG & E was ordered to pay a settlement amount of $ 333 million to be shared among the 648 applicants. 

This is my favorite movie more than anything by force and conviction that shows Erin Brockovich in spite of difficulties, be underestimated is superimposed over all the prejudices that recain on her for being a single mother and also a woman with a personality lush character. 

the first time I saw her was when I was about 14 years and from there I see every time I have opportunity, like many other movies of Julia Roberts








1 comment:

  1. i don't like this film, for my is very boring!! give me dream

    ReplyDelete