Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THE GREAT CONCERT: POP FESTIVAL CHILE 2011



The first went to a concert I went to the small party in my city of La Ligua, called the Festival del Telar. were always several local artists, but a year were The Jaivas, who liked my father, so I get every time the group went to this festival.

However, the artist really like me is Shakira, so the most anticipated concert was hers in the pop festival, i worked all summer vacation to buy my ticket and can see her for first time in my life.

 Also my first biggest event were the Pop Festival 2011, in the national stadium. In this festival be presented that day five exponents of pop artists, Train, Francisca Valenzuela, Vicentico, Ziggy Marley and the most important Shakira. Was the first time I went to a massive event. I went with my best friend Paulina, and my cousin Constanza, Shakira fans both like me. we arrived early, around ten o'clock, to get a good job in general court, as it was awaybut in how close we see us, we were 50 meters of the stage, plus we were lucky thatonly happened Shakira 20 cm notros when I sing in the audience!!
addition to the presentations of the other artists were great .... Good audio, goodlighting and scenery GREAT AND FANTASTIC!!


was incredible and also agreed with my cousin and my best friend would never buy intogeneral court ..! jejejejeje

That was my experience in concert and here is a video of Shakira's great with the song"Ojos Asi"in the pop festival 2011 santiago de chile !!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Hi merce!! is very good the concert of shakira o eshatira jajajjajja! i like that song. Bye

    ReplyDelete