Friday, April 15, 2011

My Favorite Social network tool...is Google!!!








Hi bloggers friends, today in the english class was discussed about the social network tools, and everyone was choose their favorite. I choose GOOGLE!!!! 
i started to use it when i had fourteen years, and i love !

Is my favorite network tool for many reasons,  the main is in their aplications and in the functions that offer me. 


Many of the products that Google have avalable are use for me such as: 


Google Earth:  http://www.google.com/intl/es/earth/download/ge/ 


This product is very useful to me because the aplications in geography carreer are varied. Other the products very useful to me is IGOOGLE, becouse since this plataform,  i can acces to all others products of google.


IGoogle has the ability to combine in a single page all the utility as a user I want to include, as translators, my inbox mail, the climate of the day, comic phrases, thesearch engine, Google Docs (which is a great tool to view, save and edit documentsonline), and access to all the various Google services company.

I use it continuously and helps me solve all the issues likely to arise in my daily life.
my latest discovery in the academic consortium google google is where I can findmuch more specific information, filtered and especially specialized in the areas I'm looking for.
I definitely recommend it!

Greetings and I will continue writing about various topics on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. for me google is very practical, to seek information, and like you facebook?

    ReplyDelete