Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First CD was CACHUREOS 98's













Hello Dear Friends:

Today we'll talk a little music, that he heard as a child, actually the first cd I had!
They'll laugh when I tell you that the first cd they gave me was to cachureos! not if you remember?
= D This cd obsequiron me my parents for my birthday number 8, was alwaysfascinate and I remember taking him to school and my friends danced the Chica Yeyeand for each presentation that we had to do cd cachureos had also brought thevideos to for viewing on your computer, it was great, my favorite songs from the cd were the  Jonnhy Cat and especially Epidemia jajajaj 
i was a very good time whit this songs!!

Also remember that the first cassette that my parents gave me was Chiquititas, whichwas a TV series in Argentina, it was a girl who lived in an orphanage, and sang allday also remember that bigger and give me a premium Greey a tape of day.

But I hear that music and almost nothing jejej, now what I like most is Shakira, andnational singer Manuel Garcia and Argentine Abel Pintos.

Very good music, I recommend them!


Until next time, Partners = D

No comments:

Post a Comment