Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pichidangui, Los vilos, IV region de coquimbo my favorite Beach












Hello, classmates =D!!
Today  i talk to you about my favorite beach, really i have a lot the beach  favorites in my list jejejej!!!!
I live in the V region de valparaiso, in the city of La Ligua,  and the beach i have more closer are Papudo, zapallar, los molles, etc. Actually are more beach near  there !!!

 But the best according to me is Pichidangui beach in the town of Los Vilos, IV region.
my choice more than anything is what this beach and this town, where for many years ago with my group of friends have the tradition of finishing the summer, taking a trip for several days.
 This beach is very beautiful white sand and simpre has a pleasant climate, the waves are relatively quiet and small, ideal for swimming quietly.
Also if you walk along the beach comes to the crafts sector and restaurants where I enjoy many beautiful creations of local artisans, plus the rich gastronomy!
We have already hired about 5 consecutive years and increasingly are united more friends and their families!

Although this year was the lowest turnout was one of the most beautiful and entertaining, we were in late February and stayed only 3 days but we enjoyed it as always!


Here a picture in the camp...=D!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I never visited this beach, but I think I'm going to the next holidays!

    ReplyDelete